- I overcommitted for the first three weeks of October. Like, big time. There are projects coming out of my ears, and any second that I’m not doing something, I feel stressed because I know there is something that “needs” doing. But I under-committed throughout September. So, now I’m in search of a happy medium. Do any of you struggle with this? And if so, how do you find your balance, and maintain proper boundaries? Any and all suggestions welcome!
- Who else cannot seem to watch This is Us without crying?! I mean, come on.
- Bonnie’s allergies are flaring up, and Audrey has had a nasty cold, so even though the weather has been amazing this week, we are spending a lot of time inside. They aren’t thrilled about it, but we’ve had some sweet moments. We made our own bubble bath, and both girls had fun participating in the process! They weren’t super bubbly though, so when we perfect the recipe I will share it here.
- My sister and I signed up for a dessert swap (or something like that?) at the library in November. I would love some recipe ideas if any of you have a favorite, tried and true (and fail proof) recipe!
- My mom is a yoga instructor, and she and I are teaming up on Sunday to do a Yoga + Essential Oils class. It will be the first time we’ve done something like this, and I’m so excited! I don’t attend yoga classes regularly, because… toddlers. And life right now. I’d love to get back into it one day, but this isn’t the season for it. She’ll be leading the class, we will be using oils throughout, and I will discuss each one, why we’re using it, and their versatile uses. We will be gifting some awesome DIYs, which I will be working on this weekend, and I will share them here with you all at some point!
If you’ve read this post, and listened to my tired ramblings, thank you. This community is so special. I’ll sign off with this quote, because when I read it the first time, I immediately thought of my own infertility story, and then all of your stories.