How to Buy Therapeutic Essential Oils
If you’d like to learn more about essential oils, read on! If you are ready to buy now, CLICK HERE.
Essential oils have truly changed my life. They play a big part in our journey to parenthood, and I am so thankful to have discovered Young Living when I did. My husband is even a believer now, and he was the biggest skeptic I knew until experiencing their benefits firsthand!
What Are Essential Oils?
They are basically concentrated herbs. They are the oil of the plant from which they are extracted. They contain all the goodness that protects and maintains the plant and we can use them to help support our own bodies.
There are SO MANY oils available to us now… overwhelmingly so. And they all have their own properties and uses.
How can Essential Oils Help Promote Our Health and Well-being?
I’m not a scientist or a naturopath. I’m not even an expert on essential oils. So I will just give you a short synopsis of how they have helped my family.
I have PCOS. Progessence Plus serum helped restore and regulate my cycles. It helped me ovulate. Therefore, it helped me get pregnant with our second daughter (our first was conceived through IVF.) In my battle for fertility and against PCOS, I have used oils in our family’s home and on our bodies to avoid products that contain harmful chemicals and endocrine disruptors.
Now that I have two young children, lavender and Stress Away get used daily in our home, along with Thieves and frankincense. Lavender is a regular part of the girls’ bedtime routine, and it gets diffused in their rooms throughout the night. There is absolutely a difference in their sleep and in the time it takes them to fall asleep with essential oils.
Have you ever heard of “Hell’s Itch,” which occasionally occurs after a sunburn? My husband got it all over his back and shoulders during a family vacation. The itch was unbearable until I rubbed him down with peppermint and lavender. They worked almost instantaneously.
These are just a few examples, but I could go on and on!
Can you just use any essential oils?
I have tried this. I was resistant to committing to Young Living, because I was afraid I would be obligated to something long-term. And in my opinion, no. You cannot just use any oils.
What makes Young Living stand out?
- The source. The quality of the source MATTERS. Where it comes from, how it’s grown, and how it’s processed.
- You become part of a big support system. As a customer, you automatically become part of a big, oily family that helps encourage, offer direction and advice, and lend listening ears when you need them.
- The Young Living Starter Kit offers an AMAZING selection of oils at a really great value. If you never purchased any oils beyond the ones in the starter kit, they would be enough. It contains a great range, and includes everyday staples, a diffuser, and a quick reference guide.
- When you become a member, there is no further obligation. You don’t have to become a distributor. You don’t have to place monthly orders. You don’t have to do anything. But if you do choose to make future orders beyond the kit, you get a discount as a wholesale member.
The cost of a starter kit is $160, even though its value is $300. Here is what it includes:
- Ten 5 ml bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Purification, Copaiba, RC and DiGize. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend.
- A home diffuser with optional light, optional 30-second intervals, and auto-shut-off. Or choose the dew drop diffuser (for no additional cost), the bamboo diffuser for $10 more or the gorgeous Aria diffuser (with remote control and music) for $100 more.
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends)
- Two NingXia Red 2 oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing)
- Mini bottles and cards to share oil samples with friends and family
Remember, purchasing a kit automatically makes you a wholesale member. Becoming a member does not obligate you to anything. You are not obligated to make additional purchases, there are no monthly minimums or fees, and you are not obligated to sell.
How to purchase your starter kit
- Click on THIS LINK TO SIGN UP.
- Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member” – which will allow you to purchase the Premium Starter Kit (If you select the “retail customer” option, you will end up paying retail price for your purchases, rather than the discounted wholesale price.)
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (You’ll be asked for your social security number in case you want to become a distributor of Young Living products in future. This information will never be shared with anyone.)
- Create your password and PIN – which you’ll use to log in to your account and order any future oils.
- Select your order: the “Premium” Starter Kit. I highly recommend the Premium. It comes with everything you need to get started, and it’s the best value of all the kits available.
- Optional: sign up for the frequent buyers’ club called Essential Rewards (ER). When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. There’s no need to join right away – you can purchase your Starter Pack first and join the ER club later if you prefer, or never. Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER!
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you!