I have been itching to make a new wreath for our front door for a while now. The front porch of our rental is really awkwardly shaped, and I have done nothing to
it since we’ve been here. I figure the least I can do is have a presentable wreath hanging on the door.
The wreath I replaced was one that I made from flowers that Andrew and I used in our wedding:
I like it, and it has sentimental value, but it was time for a change. So I made this gem:
I was pleased, but I kind of felt like something was missing. So I added this little banner:
And now it is just what I had in mind. Some of the details are a bit difficult to see in the picture, but in person, I love it!