My essential rewards order arrived on Saturday, and I’ve been wanting to share it here. I look forward to the arrival of my box every month, and it is always so much fun putting the next month’s box together. I’ve already started planning for November’s box!
A lot of the oils in this month’s box are for other people, and one of them (Progessence Plus) is on back order, but I’ll include all of them in this post.
- Valor Essential Oil blend: This is a blend of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, and Frankincense. It promotes confidence and helps reduce anxiety. It’s a favorite of mine, but this time I ordered it for a friend who is trying it for the first time! This is one of Young Living’s top selling products, and for good reason. It’s a must try!
- Orange Essential Oil: This one is on sale for $8 (wholesale) for the next two days. It’s a staple in our home, and the smell is just amazing.
- Nutmeg Essential Oil: This is a warm, spicy oil that’s perfect for fall and winter diffuser blends. I like to combine it with Orange for a perfect fall scent.
- Pine Essential Oil: Calming and empowering, and so good when diffused with Nutmeg and Orange, or when combined with the Christmas Spirit blend.
- Progessence Plus Serum: I won’t go on and on about this one, even though I’m tempted to! It’s my #1 favorite Young Living product. I literally cannot say enough good things about it. In my opinion, if you’re a woman, you need this serum. It is a natural progesterone serum that has changed my life.
- Endoflex Essential Oil: This is another that I’ve blogged a lot about in the past, so I won’t belabor it again now, but it’s my #2 favorite YL product, and again, I think every woman should try it. It provides endocrine support, and as you all probably know, the endocrine system directly impacts hormones.
For My Family:
- Thieves Liquid Dish Soap: The ingredients are amazing, the smell is amazing, and it’s versatile. It’s great for dishes, obviously. But we also put it on set-in stains before before laundering them, and I’ve also used it on our carpet to help remove stains.
- KidScents Bath Gel: This is for our girls. We have never used it before, but we use the KidScents shampoo and really love it. The smell is subtle, but citrus-y. And again, the ingredient list is just amazing.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil: Another amazing oil for hormone support. Clary Sage promotes estrogen production. And I’m telling you, if you have tried other brands of Clary Sage, you are missing out. They don’t compare to this one. Its smell is very potent, so a tiny bit goes a long way. I like to use it in the bath, because it is calming and soothing. For these same reasons, I also used it during labor with Audrey. This one makes my ‘top 5 hormone supporting oils’ list!
- SleepyIze Essential Oil blend: This is one of the blends from YL’s KidScents line. It contains Lavender, Tangerine, Bergamot, Frankincense, Valerian root, and Rue. It’s pre-diluted, so you can rub or roll it right onto you little ones’ skin.
- Raven Essential Oil: This one is new to me, and I just love it so far! It’s like RC on steroids. (RC is the respiratory care blend that we use so much around this time of year.)
- DiGize Essential Oil: Hate the smell, but love the oil. I rub it directly onto my tummy to relieve an upset stomach or bloating. It works within minutes, and it totally worth the weird smell.
- Cinnamon Bark Vitality Oil: Great for cooking, great for diffusing, great for dropping onto a bowl of pinecones. Also great as a dietary supplement, because it helps support the immune system and can also aide in digestion!
In last month’s box I got deodorant, and said that I’d have to hold my opinion until I’d used it for a while, since it was my first time trying it. I’ve been so pleased so far! It was kind of a splurge for me, but works so well that it was worth it. I am running low on my face cream and cleanser, so I’m hoping to share a post soon of those DIY recipes!