Since ALL of our prayers for miracles this past year were answered, it is time to make a new list for the new year. We serve a powerful God, who requires that we approach His throne boldly. Every good gift comes from Him (James 1:17), we simply must ask in faith that His answer is best.
So, here is our list for 2013:
- For “Baby A.” We know that Jesus has our baby safely in his keeping, but we would love nothing more than to have him or her here with us. We prayed for this last year too, but God’s answer to us seemed to be for us just to wait…
- For Andrew to get successfully through each quarter in school this year. He is working so hard!
- For me to make some friends here! This seems to be so much easier said than done!
- For God to bring an outlet of ministry into my life so that I can be effective for His kingdom… so that I can splash His living water! 🙂
- That God would begin to prepare the perfect practice for Andrew to buy when the time comes, and that He would continue to prepare Andrew for that practice!
We are praying confidently, believing in a God who can do far greater things than we could ever ask for. I am praying especially hard for #1 on our list, as we were hoping that would have happened in 2012…